We partner with leading technology companies in software and cloud infrastructure. Interested in becoming a partner? Contact Us.
Amazon Web Services offers a broad set of global cloud-based products including compute, storage, databases, analytics, networking, mobile, developer tools, management tools, IoT, security and enterprise applications. These services help organizations move faster, lower IT costs, and scale. AWS is trusted by the largest enterprises and the hottest start-ups to power a wide variety of workloads including: web and mobile applications, game development, data processing and warehousing, storage, archive, and many others.
Solo.io and Google partner with Gloo, API Gateway as a supported gateway and ingress to the following AWS services: AWS App Mesh, AWS Lambda for serverless functions, AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS), workloads on AWS EC2, and integration to AWS Elastic Load Balancer (ELB).
Google Cloud is widely recognized as a global leader in delivering a secure, open, intelligent, and transformative enterprise cloud platform. Our technology is built on Google’s private network and is the product of nearly 20 years of innovation in security, network architecture, collaboration, artificial intelligence, and open source software. We offer a simply engineered set of tools and unparalleled technology across Google Cloud Platform and G Suite that help bring people, insights, and ideas together. Customers across more than 150 countries trust Google Cloud to modernize their computing environment for today’s digital world.
Solo.io and Google partner on commercial and open source commercial solutions, including: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Google Functions, Anthos, Istio service mesh and Knative. Our solutions Gloo API gateway and Service Mesh Hub integrate to GCP, GKE and Anthos environments and WebAssembly Hub provides a great experience for developers looking to customize their Istio service mesh and Envoy proxy environments.
Read more about specific product integrations and partnership announcements:
- GCP Marketplace: Gloo API gateway available on Google Cloud Platform Marketplace – Read the announcement and try Gloo from the marketplace. As a GCP marketplace solution, it is natively integrated to GCP infrastructure and can be deployed to Anthos and GKE environments
- Gloo, API Gateway: Supported integrations to Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), as an official Knative Serving provider and Istio native Ingress Controller.
- Service Mesh Hub: Integrates to and supports management of one or many Istio service mesh clusters
- WebAssembly Hub: Support for Istio and Envoy Proxy with expanded features developed in collaboration with Google, Istio and Envoy communities.
HashiCorp is the leader in multi-cloud infrastructure automation software. The HashiCorp software suite enables organizations to adopt consistent workflows to provision, secure, connect, and run any infrastructure for any application. HashiCorp’s open source tools Vagrant™, Packer™, Terraform, Vault, Consul, and Nomad™ are downloaded tens of millions of times each year and are broadly adopted by the Global 2000. Enterprise versions of these products enhance the open source tools with features that promote collaboration, operations, governance, and multi-data center functionality. Solo.io and HashiCorp partner on commercial and open source solutions for organizations using Consul, Nomad, and Vault:
- Gloo API Gateway support for Consul, Nomad and Vault
- Watch the educational video series: Service Mesh for the Developer Workflow
- Joint workshop from KubeCon North America 2019
Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
Solo.io and Microsoft partner on commercial and open source solutions:
- Gloo API Gateway support for Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) based application environments
- Service Mesh Interface (SMI) Spec: Solo.io is a founding partner of the SMI launched on May 2019. Read the announcement here, learn more about the specification, and try Service Mesh Hub, an SMI implementation for service mesh management.