Introducing Hoot — A Livestream Series for Tech Talks
This week we launched out Hoot Livestream series with our field CTO, Christian Posta giving a tech talk on Istio service mesh. These livestreams will run roughly every other week with Solo.io engineers and guests digging into our favorite technology areas like Kubernetes, Envoy Proxy and Service Mesh and discuss them with the community (aka YOU!).
We are kicking off Hoot with a series titled “Get to Know Service Mesh” and in it we will explain and demo a variety of service meshes :
- Episode 1: Get to know Istio (watch replay)
- Episode 2: Get to know Linkerd (set a reminder)
- Episode 3: Get to know Consul Connect (set a reminder)
- Episode 4: Comparing Service Meshes and How to Choose One for You
- Bonus Episode — reserved for requests from you on additional service meshes you’d like to get to know better
Hoots will be on Tuesdays at 10AM Pacific — roughly every other week. They will be recorded and available to watch on demand.
Watch the replay of this week’s “Get to know Istio Service Mesh” session here:
See you online
- Save the Hoot playlist to your profile
- Join the community to submit a topic or ask a question
- Learn more about Solo.io