Webinar Recap — Gloo 1.0 Overview and Demo
Recently we announced version 1.0 of Gloo, our next generation API gateway and Kubernetes Ingress Controller. Last week Rick Ducott, our director of Engineering and hosted a webinar to:
- Provide an overview of Gloo’s Envoy Proxy based architecture
- Review of the new features and enhancements in version 1.0
- Live demos
- Live Q&A
There were lots of great questions that came up in the session and unfortunately we didn’t have time to answer them all live so we’ll post them online and address them in future online sessions.
In case you missed the session or want to watch on-demand — here is the recording and a link to the presentation.
Download the slides from slideshare
We hope you envoy the recording and give Gloo a try for your API Gateway, Ingress Controller and Knative Serving.
- Learn more about Gloo
- Download Gloo open source or get a Gloo Enterprise trial
- Request a personalized demo
- Join the discussion in the community