Events and Webinars
The new Istio Developer Portal makes it easy for an application team to catalog the APIs running within a service mesh, and provides a great user experience to help document, securely expose and consume APIs.
In this session we will discuss and demonstrate the Istio Developer Portal:
* Secure API management to internal developers and external partners
* Declarative architecture and GitOps workflows
* Flexible security solutions, integrations and policies
* Developer experience and onboarding
* Notable features in the new Istio 1.6 release
Join us online to learn more about the terminology and technologies used to facilitate and manage incoming traffic from external clients and end users into your backend application services. We will look at ingress solutions like NGINX, HA Proxy, and Envoy Proxy as well as API Gateways such as Kong, Ambassador, Gloo and more.
Join us for a practical session that covers:
* Multi-cluster design patterns with Kubernetes and Service Mesh
* Service discovery, identity federation and more in a multi-cluster world
* How WebAssembly simplifies Envoy based service mesh customization
* Live demos and Q&A