Events and Webinars
Catch Christian Posta's talk at this year's API World.
This workshop will demonstrate this functionality with Gloo API Gateway with a combination of presentation, demos, and hands-on tutorials led by solution engineers. Gloo is a next generation API Gateway and Ingress Controller built on Envoy Proxy.
In this hands-on workshop, we will explore different service mesh deployment patterns, multi-cluster topologies, and how Service Mesh Hub can address the configuration and operations needs for these environments.
Each participant will have two dedicated Kubernetes clusters with Service Mesh Hub to:
* Deploy Istio on each cluster
* Discover and unify the clusters to form a virtual mesh
* Configure cross cluster microservices communication
* Create access control policies
* Simulate traffic failover scenarios