Events and Webinars
Two sessions available, one each in European and US time zones.
Service Mesh Hub is a Kubernetes-native control plane to unify and simplify the operation of multi-cluster service mesh including concerns like service discovery, identity and trust domains, access control, cross cluster traffic, failover and more. In this hands-on workshop we will explore different service mesh deployment patterns, multi-cluster topologies, and how Service Mesh Hub can address the configuration and operations needs for these environments.
Covered in this workshop:
* Deploy Istio onto two clusters
* Discover and unify the clusters to form a virtual mesh
* Configure cross cluster microservices communication
* Create access control policies
* Simulate traffic failover scenarios
Each attendee will be provided two dedicated Kubernetes clusters
Attendees will need their own Google Cloud accounts (not GKE) to participate in this workshop
- Architectural Overview and Fundamentals
- Observability: Monitoring, Performance, and Troubleshooting
- Security Configurations and Best Practices
- xDS Dynamic Configuration and Control Plane Interactions
- All About Envoy Filters
- Advanced Filters and Build Your Own with WebAssembly
Catch Christian Posta's talk at this year's API World.