Provide support to the Director of Operations and other staff in the day to day management of company operations. Serves as liaison between the various departments including Operations, Sales and Engineering. This position can be an admin or manager role depending on experience.
- Company wide communication – ensure information is shared efficiently between departments and with all employees
- Coordinate and Manage New Hire Onboarding
- Create and manage onboarding process company wide including relevant training
- Ensure all onboarding tasks are completed in a timely manner prior to new hire start date
- Track new hires start dates and needs
- Coordinate with hiring manager on onboarding plan
- Communicate with new hires prior to start
- Coordinate all other onboarding tasks including:
- Payroll/Benefits with Finance Department
- Equipment needs
- IT and all system access needs
- Background checks and new hire training
- Office access and swags, etc
- Recruitment Coordination
- Work with hiring managers, office manager and/or external recruiters to schedule interviews as needed
- Track new candidates and possibly help screen as needed
- Assist with office event coordination
- This may include working with various venues and vendors
- May also include coordinating supplies and gifts
- Maintain list of all employees and org chart
- Assist Director of Operations organizing and sharing information company wide:
- Wiki page
- File Sharing Drives
- Support employees and managers on general needs, requests and questions
- Serves as liaison between the various departments
- As needed, help with travel arrangements and policy adherence
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years related work experience required in Administrative support or Operations in a corporate setting.
- Ability to work independently on a wide variety of projects and issues and make decisions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Creative ability to address problems and challenges and produce favorable outcomes.
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications, Google Suites and some Microsoft Office applications including:
- Documentation in Google Suites
- MS Word, Power Point, Excel
- High Energy and Fast Learner
- Ability to work in fast paced, startup environment
- Preferred experience in high tech environments
Solo.io embraces diversity and equal opportunity.
To apply, please send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org