We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to oversee the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to target, engage, and nurture prospects across multiple channels.
Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, this role will combine strategy, planning and hands-on execution to optimize the marketing mix to drive conversion and pipeline. You must be comfortable building holistic marketing plans that elevate market awareness; delivering campaigns to drive MQLs and pipeline impact; and partnering with BDR/sales team to maximize prospect engagement and conversion.
A successful candidate is an analytical go-getter who can lead DG program strategy and execution as well as supporting the day-to-day tactical needs of a busy team.
- Manage strategy, development, and execution of integrated acquisition and nurture campaigns to drive leads, pipeline and meet revenue targets.
- Write engaging, audience-focused copy for emails, landing pages, digital ads and other promotional materials.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to forecast, measure, analyze and report on program and campaign ROI, with a focus on driving pipeline and continuous improvement.
- Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage multiple work streams
- Keep pace with demand generation, digital marketing, content marketing, and event marketing trends and best practices; recommend and initiate pilots of emerging technologies and approaches for improving lead quality and volume.
- 2-4+ years of experience in high tech, B2B marketing, managing and executing the full spectrum of demand generation tactics and planning including email marketing, webinars, paid digital, and event programs.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, develop and execute integrated demand generation plans.
- Ability to quickly master new technologies and buying personas and translate that knowledge into compelling campaigns and programs.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, including the ability to write for different media and audiences. Articulate, polished written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Exceptional project management skills, attention to detail and ability to smoothly manage complex concurrent projects. Experience managing agency and freelance relationships.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation tools (e.g. Hubspot). Experience with sales engagement platforms (e.g. Outreach, Salesloft) a plus.
- Account Based Marketing experience a plus.
- Desire to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Results oriented with a ‘roll up the sleeves’ attitude
- Experienced in a multi-national & multi-cultural work environment