We are looking for an experienced field marketer to be the founding member of our EMEA field marketing team to drive strategy, development and execution of innovative programs and campaigns to drive leads, pipeline and revenue growth. In this role, you will be responsible for aligning company goals and growth targets with an EMEA-specific demand generation strategy spanning digital campaigns, local programs, and events. You will be the main marketing point of contact to support our EMEA sales leaders and field team.
A successful candidate is an analytical go-getter who is adept at developing collaborative working relationships with sales, product teams, marketing colleagues, and/or vendors as well as playing a team lead role to deliver results.
- Manage strategy, development, and execution of integrated acquisition and nurture campaigns to drive leads, pipeline and meet revenue targets.
- Write engaging, audience-focused copy for emails, landing pages, digital ads and other promotional materials.
- Lead event strategy, planning, execution, and run-of-show for local company-led events and sponsorship opportunities at industry events.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on program and campaign ROI, with a focus on driving pipeline and continuous improvement.
- Keep pace with demand generation, digital marketing, content marketing, and event marketing trends and best practices; recommend and initiate pilots of emerging technologies and approaches for improving lead quality and volume.
- 5-7+ years of field marketing experience managing and executing the full spectrum of demand generation tactics and planning including email marketing, webinars, paid digital, and event programs.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, develop and execute regional demand generation plans.
- Ability to quickly master new technologies and buying personas and translate that knowledge into compelling campaigns and programs.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, including the ability to write for different media and audiences.
- Exceptional project management skills, attention to detail and ability to smoothly manage complex concurrent projects.
- Articulate, polished written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Experience managing agency and freelance relationships.
- Experience with Salesforce and sales engagement/marketing automation systems including Salesloft and Hubspot.
- Account Based Marketing experience a plus.
- Language proficiency in ES, FR and/or DE a plus.
Solo.io embraces diversity and equal opportunity.